Students and parents/guardians are required to familiarise themselves and comply with the College procedures and requirements outlined in this section.
The Kennedy Baptist College Handbook is designed to be a useful resource for both students and parents to gain a thorough understanding of life at Kennedy. The handbook provides an overview of Kennedy values, facilities, staff, learning, guidelines and policies, procedures and much more.
Read through the Kennedy handbook here.
Key College Policies and Procedures
- Acceptable Use of Mobile Devices Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- Complaints Handling Policy
- Digital Citizenship Agreement
- Discipline Policy
- Enrolment Policy
- International Students Policies
- Protective Behaviours Curriculum
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- Uniform Policy